Lucky Seven Aye..
Well one someone has already linked the names to the other Lucky Seven on this blog, so I won’t worry about it, so lets see, what are 7 things about myself…..hmmm……
1) I played the clarinet from 7th grade until I graduated from high school in the 12th grade.
2) I’ve been engaged way to many times to count, and gave up on men in general for a VERY VERY VERY LONG TIME.
3) I lived with my father up until about August of 2008.
4) I’m 38 and I play a number of online games and xbox and them.
5) Back in August of 2008, I fell deeply in love with Erbo.
6) Funny thing behind Erbo and myself. We knew each other a year through the game or online community known as Second Life. I had been working as a hostess for him in a number of clubs, and it took a WHOLE YEAR for the man to even notice me, but it finally happened, and as he so eloquently put it, when we finally did fall madly in love, it was like a spark fell into a box of fireworks soaked in gasoline. He and I have a lot in common, more then anyone could think it is possible for two people to have so much in common.
7) I moved from Arkansas to Colorado. Erbo came down to Arkansas and helped move my dad back to Illinois, and then he moved me to live with him in Denver, CO, and I’m LOVING every single bit of it. The snow here is totally awesome and very enjoyable, and the love I feel for Erbo is out of this world :).
Well I guess that’s all I can think of, well there’s probably more but I’m not even going to attempt to type about EVERYTHING :). LMAO so enjoy what you read here, and I hope this is what ya’ll wanted! Ciao!